Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Girl's Day

Today was a great day full of some great girl fun... with family and friends!

Early Saturday afternoon I was headed to Michael's cousin Lindsey's baby shower. I went to meet up with Kim S. and Kim G. and the little guys so that we could go together to the shower. When we arrived it was so nice to see all of these people that love Lindsey and are excited about welcoming baby Mia in December. The house was packed and everyone was having a great time eating some food and spending time together. It was fantastic watching Lindsey open ALL of her gifts... there were so many! I don't know if it was my pregnancy hormones but Lindsey teared up a few times while opening her gifts and I would start crying right along with her :) Lindsey and Tony are going to be fabulous parents. Lindsey is so fun and outgoing... I hope Mia gets those traits from her mommy. It was a wonderful shower!

Saturday evening was reserved for Libby time!!!! It was Libby's birthday and she wanted to meet down on the river for all of us to have Don Pablos and then part of the group were going to go out to some haunted houses. You can guess which part of the group I was in... (i know, I'm a wimp!) Dinner was so much fun. We gave Libby a hard time but it was all in good fun and I think everyone enjoyed spending three hours laughing very hard! Everyone loves Libby so much and I really hope she felt it on that day! Happy Birthday, again, Lib!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment