Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bella's Special Day

Bella decided for her 8th birthday (September 19th) she wanted to have a special day with Michael and I instead of a gift. Because we've been so busy it took almost a month for us to figure out when to have this special day but it was worth the wait!

I picked Bella up on Friday and we went to the grocery store to pick up some goodies for a slumber party. Michael's birthday was Sunday so we made him homemade chocolate chip cookies as a surprise for when he got home from work. After the cookies were finished we watched a Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Halloween movie- I thought it was hilarious to watch and even more funny that she doesn't know the Olsen twins from Full House... just their movies.

After hanging out for a while Michael finally got home and we went to O'Charley's for dinner. When we got home we all put on our pjs and watched another movie... Paul Blart, Mall Cop. It was pretty funny but Bella and I were doing most of the laughing.

We woke up Saturday morning and Bella and I made a big yummy breakfast. I think it is much more fun to cook for more than just Mike and I! We got ready and headed out to the Conservatory... Bella has never been. The waterfall was her favorite part and she made a special wish underneath. We took lots of pictures!

Next it was time for the Florence Mall for the main event... Build-A-Bear. Bella and I had a blast picking everything out and her bear turned out adorable... Michael even managed to stay patient throughout all of our indecisiveness! Bella and I took a ride on the carousel and then we headed to the Art's house to take Bella home.

It was a great day... we love Miss Isabella so much!!! Happy Birthday!!

Bella and the butterfly chair at the Conservatory.




The waterfall was her favorite part!



Two of my favorite people :)
Today is Michael's 27th birthday! Last night we went to Morton's Steakhouse downtown (THANK YOU MICHELLE AND TONY!!!) for a really nice dinner and then today he woke up to a bunch of presents and we went out for breakfast. Mike's mom came over to surprise him this afternoon with a huge bundle of big balloons and homemade meatloaf and cheesecake! It was so nice to have her visit and it made Michael's day special! She also brought a onesie and stuffed animal for the baby. The onsie says "if you think i'm smart, you should meet my dad". So cute!!
In pregnancy news... I'm 20 weeks today!!! Halfway there!!!! My pregnancy email that I get at the beginning of every week said that the baby is about 10 inches from head to heel. I think that is insane and hard to comprehend! We have our ultrasound in a week from Monday and we couldn't be more excited! I'm feeling very nervous though... I just want him or her to be healthy and I'm very anxious to see if everything is okay! Everyone think happy thoughts for us!















No comments:

Post a Comment