Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Weekend!


There was a lot going on this weekend! I started Saturday morning going to a Thirty One party at Cathy's. The Art girls were there there and Isabella and Adelyn ran up to me right away asking where Michael was! First of all... there were only women there... and Second... what is that all about! Oh well... its kind of cute :)


Next, we had my Godson Ayden's Christening. It was a beautiful ceremony and I am proud to be a Godmother to such a gorgeous baby boy! He is so cute and growing so quickly! Kim and Drew had everyone over for a great cookout at their house and it was a great time. After the cookout we went to stop by Michael's brother, Matt's house. They had a great bonfire outside and it was a great evening to hang out. I was up later than I have been most of this pregnancy and by 11:00pm the baby was kicking and moving like crazy! I'm not sure if I'm just usually asleep or the baby liked being around a bunch of family :) The bad news is that I woke up with over 50 bug bites on my legs!!! UGH was that not fun! It is now Thursday and they are just now starting to clear up. The girls at work had to listen to me complain quite a bit this week!
Sunday we had a birthday lunch for my great sister-in-law, Katie ( her birthday was Tuesday the 21st) and an early celebration for Michael (October 1oth). We ate at Longhorn which is one of our favorites and it was a lot of fun. Adam and Katie are house hunting so there was a lot of grown up talk about houses and babies. We are getting old! After going back to my parent's house for a bit and visiting with little Toby we spent the Sunday afternoon watching the Bengals win and doing laundry. It was a great end to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment