Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Missing in Action...

So I have slacked off the past few weeks and haven't updated. Sorry guys! We had my 21 week OB appointment where we got to have our big ultrasound! It was so amazing to see our little baby and to find out that he or she is healthy!!! That is all I wanted to see... but the stubborn little stinker decided not to show mommy and daddy what gender he or she is! I was disappointed because a lot of planning was riding on that day but I guess we will just take this as a lesson in patience... thanks Baby :)

I have been traveling a lot these past two weeks for work and there is more to come. I've been trying to attend as many meetings and conferences all over Kentucky as I can because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do next year with a newborn! Work has been going really well with the help of my favorite co-workers. I even got the 2010 Outstanding Employee of the Year Award this week. Man was that embarrassing... Michael came down to Louisville to have dinner with me at Ruth's Chris which is our favorite restaurant. It was a perfect time to have our favorite meal one more time before the baby gets here!

We started a baby registry at Babies R Us last weekend and that was an adventure! We stuck with mostly neutral things. I think it sunk in a little more with Michael that a baby is actually on its way between registering and the ultrasound. We are both very anxious and excited!

I'll try to update again soon!!! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment