Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures

Here are few random cute pictures because I haven't included any in my past couple blogs.


These first two pictures are from some of the million dress fittings we went to for the wedding. Kim couldn't make it to this one but we were trying to get the girl's dresses ready. I know it was a nightmare but at least we have the crazy memories :) Bella actually found out that night she had strep... poor thing.
Here is a picture from our cookout at Cathy's last weekend. Doesn't he look pretty good with a baby? He is starting to bond with Alexis :)
Ethan played football last weekend at Paul Brown Stadium and Bella cheered for her team as well! I thought this picture Michelle sent me was adorable! Doesn't he look so grown up?

That is all for now!












No comments:

Post a Comment