Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, February 13, 2012

We Have a Walker!!!


Brianna was early to crawl and she was so good at crawling she didn't show much interest in walking.  She has been cruising (walking while holding onto furniture) for months and has been taking steps for the past few weeks.  She has slowly added a step here and there.  Tonight she has turned into a full blown walker!  She walks from one room to another following me.  Michael and I sat on the floor tonight and she walked back and forth and got so excited when we cheered that she would almost jump up and down.  My heart seems to keep bursting with love.  It amazes me how much my love for the beautiful baby girl keeps growing and growing.  

She still loves music and dancing.  She has discovered that it is very fun to throw a ball with Daddy and Michael loves it too.  We have started transitioning to whole milk from formula today and so far she has done really well.  She hasn't been eating a lot of food but from what I hear that is normal.  Only 7 more days until this baby girl turns one year old.  I'm trying to just concentrate on how much joy she has brought to our lives and try to be less sad about this milestone.  We are so incredibly blessed that we have reached this milestone and I can't wait to have many many more years of happiness with Brianna.  She truly could not be more loved and wanted!  

Now that I'm taking this photography class I seem to take less pictures and in my opinion they are getting worse.  I'm not sure if that is a normal thing or not... I just am paying a lot more attention to all of the little details.  In the long run I think this will be great but for now I'm posting less pictures.  Hopefully we will get some good shots as we party all weekend long next weekend.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'm looking forward to chasing around my little walking baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment