Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Cousins

My family got together on Sunday to celebrate Larry and Juliane's birthdays.  It was a nice end to a long weekend.  I'm so thankful that I have grown up so close to my cousins.  They really are like siblings to me.  I don't remember a time in my life that I haven't had a close relationship with them.  As if that luck wasn't enough, I happen to have married into a family that I absolutely adore.  I have added even more close relationships with Michael's cousins.  I am so thankful for this!  

Because I value these relationships so much I am so excited that Brianna has so many cousins that she is going to be able to grow up with on both sides of her family.  

Here are some of the cute moments that Brianna shared with Lexie yesterday.  Lexie is so tiny for her age... she will be 2 in May.  (9 months older than Brianna)

 With Great-Grandpa



 Looking for trouble :) 


 Seriously... does it get any sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment