Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The New Sick Day

Sick days used to be spent in bed feeling crummy and sleeping a lot.  Sick days are no longer for me... they are now for Brianna!  Brianna had a really rough night Sunday night and was having trouble breathing because of all of this congestion that seemed to come out of nowhere.  I spent yesterday and today at home with my baby girl and while I wish she didn't feel so bad it has been nice to be home with her.  She has spent a lot of time in my lap and I am enjoying this cuddle time more than ever because she is so busy these days.  

It is going to be so hard leaving her tomorrow... especially since I probably won't get much sleep tonight... but she is going to be spoiled by her grandmothers for the next two days.  She gets to stay at home and play with two of her favorite people so hopefully she will keep getting better.  She has some birthday celebrations right around the corner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment