Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tara's First Bridal Shower!!!











Today was fantastic! It was so wonderful to celebrate such a deserving person and couple! Tara and Matt have been together FOREVER :) When I was on the way to the shower today I was thinking that this previous winter we were all getting together to go to Tara and Matt's engagement party. Since that party Michael and I became engaged, got married, went on our honeymoon and then found out we're expecting our first baby! So while I have been doing all of that... Tara has been my right hand girl even though she has been doing all of this planning herself!
Tara is the greatest friend a girl could ask for. She is kind, considerate and most importantly she is a get things done kind of girl. She has been so selfless throughout my wedding planning and helped me with ideas and kept me sane through all of the drama.

Today was the first time that all of that is now in the past and we are 100% focused and happy about the upcoming wedding of Tara and Matt! January 7th 2011 can't come fast enough if you ask me! It is going to be a very emotionaly charged fun day!

Tara's shower today was thrown by our friend Libby. Libby and Tara met through me and our crazy workout schedules. I've dropped out for the most part but Tara and Libby are still going strong and so is their friendship. That makes me so happy! Isn't it the best when your friends become friends?

Libby had so much amazing food and a lovely cake! She had little party favors of puppy chow in cute little bags with green ribbon because we are all dog lovers and there were a lot of kids there. Pink roses were spread throughout the house to give it a beautiful smell and look! My favorite part were the games! I had to get competitive like usual but I didn't win! There was a question and answer game that helped everyone get to know the couple a little better if they didn't already, then the PRICE IS RIGHT which was so fun! And finally a list of celebrities that we had to come up with thier spouse's names. That was tough for me!

After food and games Tara went to town on her presents which were many!!! She got a ton of great stuff and Lisa and I got a pretty good start on her ribbon bouquet for the rehearsal.
This shower couldn't have been better. We watched all of the little girls play together while we got to chat about wedding stuff and other summer fun.

Best Wishes Tara... You deserve nothing but the best. I know there is much more fun to come... soon! :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment