Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby!!!! 9 Weeks

I have so much catching up to do so I figured I'd skip the wedding and honeymoon posts for now and go back later to finish them up since so much is going on!


We found out a few weeks after the wedding that we conceived on the honeymoon! It is completely unexpected but we are absolutely thrilled. Michael is having to deal with some pretty crazy hormones but other than that marriage life has been good.


Last week we got to go have our first ultrasound and we were able to see the little bean and it felt like my whole world stopped for a minute when I saw a little heartbeat. It is CRAZY to understand that all of that is going on inside of you! Michael was mesmerized too, whether he would like to admit that or not. It was an incredible moment that our little family got to experience with each other.


So far we have felt so much love and support from everyone! Baby Lee will be the first Grandchild on both sides of our families and we get to make all of our brothers and sisters aunties and uncles for the first time. Knowing how happy and excited everyone is melts my heart. I can't express how much I love all of you!


So there is that exciting news! I'll work on getting the ultrasound pics up on here.


Tomorrow is Tara day! We're going to celebrate Tara and Libby is throwing a great party for all the girls tomorrow for her Bridal Shower.


I will write about that and post pictures of all my fav girls :)


1 comment:

  1. Tammi, I didn't even know you had a blog! How exciting! I will for sure be checking in often. I am so happy for you and I can't wait for you to be a mom! It is crazy, but so wonderful! I love you and wish I was closer to be a part of all of this stuff going on with you! I guess I will have to settle for the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete