Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tease

This weather has really been messing with me.  After a scorching summer this past week has been absolutely lovely.  It has felt cool and crisp in the morning and comfortably warm in the afternoons.  Brianna and I went for a walk this morning, before noon, and it was HOT again!  I was so upset!  

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love getting out my sweaters and scarves.  I love the in between weather of wearing a sweater in the evening but still able to wear flip flops.  Well... let's be fair, I would actually wear flip flops all year if I could.  

Michael even started with his fall allergies with the change in weather.  So now that its going to be back in the 90's for the next week does that mean we'll have to start that transition all over again?  What the heck!  

I'm looking forward to layering Brianna too.  I plan on putting little leggings under some of her dresses and light sweaters.  I want to get my money's worth, just in case she doesn't fit in some of her dresses in the spring.  

One thing I will miss is the ease of throwing on a dress.  Both for Brianna and myself.  It is so nice with Bri to just have one piece of clothing have the ability to be an entire outfit.  Another thing that has been great this summer is that we have found THE perfect pair of shoes that go with everything.  They are white, comfy, and easy. After growing out of the shoes I purchased in the spring, my Mom and I went to Stride Rite to have her fitted.  They were super great with kids and we could not have been happier with these shoes.
  
Here is the link in case you're interested... 

So now I'm wondering... how are we going to have to deal with shoes and socks with my baby who loves sandals and being barefoot as much as her Mommy?  Of course, we will deal!  

So other than that, Fall... we are ready when you are!  I can't wait to take Brianna to a pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins and figure out costumes for Halloween!  I will be indulging in a carmel apple or two even though they are probably not too WW friendly.  

And weather?  Stop teasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment