Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Slow Down Baby!!!

As I mentioned in my last post, Brianna is learning so much every day!  I took these pictures a couple weeks ago and I can't believe how big my girl has gotten as I look at them.  

Since these were taken, she has gotten even more brave and adventurous.  She wants to explore... constantly.  Her favorite toy is a little radio that plays different songs and she will press the button and start dancing.  It doesn't matter if she is in the middle of a meltdown, she hears the music... and she dances.  It is pretty funny!  Not quite as funny in the middle of the night but still cute. 

Her surgery went very well and I thank everyone for their prayers.  She was loving the attention from all of the nurses and I'm pretty sure the nurses loved her as well.  It always makes my heart happy to hear someone new say that she has such a wonderful little temperament and is such a happy baby.  It makes me feel like I might be doing something right!  She bounced back very quickly after the surgery and I'm looking forward to fewer trips to the doctor's office (fingers crossed!).  

The same weekend of the surgery she had two new teeth come in.  She now has three on top and two on bottom.   On Sunday she stood all by herself for the first time.  I was so excited and wanted to yell for everyone to look but didn't want to knock her over.  She has done it again several times since then but I'm not sure she realizes she is doing it. She has been a very busy girl!  She seems to be getting a lot closer to walking.




 Why wouldn't I be holding on with just one hand???


 My sweet, happy girl!


This is one of the first times she stood up using this toy.  So far she has gotten more enjoyment out of the box it came in than the actual toy.  

The past few days have brought very little sleep because she seems to be fighting a cold.  I am really hopeful she will be feeling better this weekend so we BOTH can get a little bit of sleep!  

No comments:

Post a Comment