Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Love

 Brianna has learned a few new things throughout her 42nd week of life and has been very busy!  She now loves to say "Hi!!!" in her little high pitched squeal.  She has a little baby doll that she says "Hi!" and then kisses it.  She also likes to say hi and kiss the baby on the pampers wipes container.  

She learned how to drink out of a straw this week so she has been drinking a lot of water!  

She continues to stand by herself and has started to take a step without holding onto anything.  She is still cruising and can take a few steps with her little walking toy.  

She has gotten a little more table food this week.  She loves little pieces of bread and tiny pieces of cheese.  She has also had some mashed potatoes and of course loves them... I would be concerned she wasn't my baby if she didn't love them!

Saturday Brianna and I went to see Isabella in her Cheerleading Competition.  Man do those girls mean business!  She did a fantastic job and I am very proud of how hard she worked.  She is so beautiful and I absolutely love to see her happy with her little friends.  Have I said how much I love Isabella Art lately?  I do! :)  I didn't get any pictures of Bella but her performance video is posted on my Facebook page if you'd like to check it out.

I did, however, snap a few cute pictures of Ethan and Brianna.  Ethan had two basketball games Saturday but stopped by to see his sister perform.  Brianna was so happy to see him and they played together a bit.  On a side note,  we were sitting in the third row so there were lots of people sitting behind us.  Everytime everyone would cheer, Bri would think they were cheering for her and she would throw her little arms up in the air and yell "Yay!!!" and then clap.  It was so funny and adorable!  I love my happy girl.   

Here are a couple shots of that happy baby playing with Ethan: 







Here is a picture (far away, I know) of Bella's squad... sitting with the squad I liked to call Toddlers and Tiaras...



My angel baby sat in the bleachers completely entertained for 4 straight hours!




Some Week 42 pictures:



Brianna met Santa Claus this week!  Grandma Pam and I took Brianna to Cookies with Santa at Town & Country on Sunday.  She was in a great mood and loved looking at all of the kids running around.  I had no idea how she would react but when we put her on Santa's lap she just looked up at him and smiled and was perfectly fine!  I think she knew he would be bringing her some fun presents in just a couple weeks :) It was a very fun experience!  






I had Tuesday off work so Michael and I took her to Florence Mall to have her official picture taken with Santa.  She loved him too.





After visiting with Santa I called Libby to see what she was up to and we decided to go over to visit with her for a little bit at her house.  This was Brianna and Jack's first date!  I got a few pics on my phone but I'm hoping to get some of Libby's soon because they were so cute.  Baby Jack made a move and put his arm around Brianna.  She was playing it cool.  It is love.  Julianna loved Brianna too!  She wanted to play with her and feed her.  She is such a sweet girl! 







We have been busy but these past couple weeks!  I'm going to try to continue to be better with pictures.  I want to remember every moment of these fun moments!












1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm super excited!! Thanks for stopping by mine and leaving a comment! I'm glad you've enjoyed it this year! I feel like I've been a slacker so hopefully next year will be better :-) I'll be adding you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with you! Lots of love and Merry Christmas!! ~Kari

    ReplyDelete