Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prego Update

On Monday Michael and I went to the OB for my 16 week checkup. Everything went well and the baby was moving like crazy when the doctor was listening for the heartbeat. So far the baby and I are healthy and doing great! All of the week 16 blood work came back okay AND we got to schedule our ultrasound. It seems forever away but we will make it! It is scheduled for October 18th. I'm getting a little more anxious to find out the sex of the baby. I've decided I haven't found too much neutral clothing that I love but I suppose it has kept the spending to a minimum.

We have quite a baby collection going already! Between Michelle and Kim S. we have a growing corner of baby stuff... clothes, blankets, lots of diapers and even a bassinet. We are waiting to find out if the baby is a boy or girl before we start on the nursery. We have lots of rearranging to do with the rooms in this house but I think it will be fun once we get started. My mom and I have been looking at furniture and bedding. It is so overwhelming to me. Hopefully October 18th will help us get started with this decision making business!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you Tammi!! I can't wait to find out what your bundle of joy is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! I've noticed on Facebook that you're pretty accurate in guessing so you'll have to let me know what prego vibes you're getting from me :)

    ReplyDelete