Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alexis Michelle











Alexis Michelle Art was born today! She is absolutely gorgeous and very tiny! She is 6 lb 14 oz. I went up to the hospital this morning right after Michelle's C- Section and was one of the first people to be able to hold her. She is doing really well and everyone is trying to figure out who she looks like. I think she looks just like her brother and sisters. She seems to have a lot of personality already... she screamed the entire time during her first bath. She loves to be held.

Michael and I went back to the hosptial tonight so he could meet her. It is so cute seeing him hold a little tiny baby.


Congratulations Tony, Michelle, Isabella, Ethan and Adelyn! She is a gorgeous addition to your beautiful family and I can't wait to get to know her!

No comments:

Post a Comment