Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Adam and Katie!!!

Mr & Mrs Adam and Katie Brumley
(taken by: Susan Rath)
Katie before the Ceremony- Gorgeous!

Amazing Rehearsal Dinner Cake
made by Katie's mother, Sue Rother
Adam and Katie got married this weekend! Everything was beautiful and even the weather cooperated! I remember when my family first met Katie... we were so excited and hoping that Adam would recognize what he had! She is so lovely... kind, considerate and easy going... perfect for my little brother! They are a perfect pair and I know they will have a very long and happy marriage!
And on a selfish note... I'm way excited to now have a fabulous sister-in-law!!!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment