Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Tara!!!

Tara, Tara, Tara... so much to say on this day of your birth :) 

I'm so very thankful that you were born.  How many people start out the history with their best friend from the day they were born.  Literally?  That's crazy.  Well.. technically... you lived 6 whole days without me.  That must have been hard on you.

I love that every memory I have either involves you or I can remember you being there.  You have always been there.  

I remember playing for hours and hours with our baby dolls.  Now?  Those dolls are real.  And we hang out with our babies and can sit and talk for hours. 

Time flies when I'm with you.  You make me a better person and I thank God every day for placing you in my life.  

And now I will share a very special gift... a few pictures from our past... you know you love it.  You can just thank me now that I didn't go back further than I did.  


Love


Sad day


Dorks


Twin Towers


Doesn't everyone get all dressed up and go to Bob Evans?

Our favorite place.  So many memories!

Happy Birthday, TT!  How is it that you keep getting better with age?  You are one of the strongest people I know.  I am proud to call you my friend.  You are so incredibly loved.  

1 comment: