Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I haven't had time to upload any Easter pictures yet but we have had a wonderful day with our families! The Easter bunny came to visit Brianna last night and left her a sock monkey basket (adorable!) filled with little toys that she loved.  Last Easter Brianna was just a tiny little newborn so she slept through the Easter egg hunt.  Today she got to participate in two!  She finally got the hang of putting eggs into her basket but then she started taking out and putting in the same egg over and over.  At both Easter egg hunts (my family and Michael's) the older kids were so sweet to Brianna.  They would run by and throw and egg or two into her basket. Brianna had her first taste of candy today and enjoyed half of a smarty.  She loved it!  

Brianna has been picking up so many words lately and even puts words together.  A lot of them I probably recognize more than others... since I am her Mommy... but she says "Good Girl", "Let's Go", "ball", barks when she sees a dog, makes monkey sounds when she sees a monkey, "Nana" (loves bananas), "Pa" (Grandpa), "Socks", "Shoe", "Shirt", and "Baby" are just a few of the popular ones.  

She still loves being held by all of our family and friends and doesn't really hesitate.  Michael and I went out last night to see The Hunger Games and Grandma Pam stayed with her at our house.  When we left she didn't even blink an eye.  She is so easy going and happy!

I know I say this all the time but I am so thankful Brianna has so many people that love her!  She brings so much happiness to my life.

I hope everyone has had a great day with family and friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment