Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday

This Sunday most of my family joined my Grandpa at his church so that we could all be together on the weekend that was my Grandma's birthday.  Grandpa spoke for a few minutes about family and spoke about what a wonderful, wife, mother, grandmother and friend that Grandma Edith was.  It was a good time to be thankful for the years we had her but also for the closeness of the rest of the family because we all feel like that was a gift that she left us with.  My memories from childhood are often centered around her kindness, love, and food :)  

Going to church with the family meant I got to dress up Brianna, of course :)  

Michael says this dress looks like an old man's nightgown but I completely disagree... and so did everyone else who saw this sweet baby!  



 Long overdue for a nap at this point but still sweet.



I almost got a smile with this one.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment