Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

6 months old!

My baby girl is already 6 months old! I really cannot believe how fast time is going. There are days that I am so exhausted that I'm not sure I can function but then I look up and realize how fast time has gone. These have been the hardest 6 months of my life but definitely the best.

Brianna has developed quite the little personality. She is beginning to have quite a little temper when things don't go her way. I have no clue where she would get such a trait :) She is rolling over and can sit on her own for a short time. Her Daddy loves to put a toy just a little out of her reach when she is on her belly and she will use her legs to push forward to reach it. She puts absolutely everything into her mouth. She has a few favorite toys and they are all ones that she can hold in her hand while she throws it around and also chew on. She will play with her toys for a short time and then the dropping game begins. She plays, drops then screams. We repeat this hundreds of times each day.

Brianna's favorite song is hands down "Old McDonald". She can be fussing like crazy and you start singing and making animal noises and she can't help but crack up. It is adorable.

Her Daddy is still her favorite person. She giggles and smiles whenever he walks into the room.

She is still a great sleeper (when she isn't sick). She sometimes will wake up during the night and jibber jabber and play for a bit and then go back to sleep. My favorite time with her is when going to get her out of the crib in the morning. Sometimes I have to wake her up but some days she wakes up on her own and I hear her playing quietly. When I walk into the room she breaks into a giant smile. She starts kicking her legs with excitement. The only time she has ever woken up crying throughout these 6 months has been when she is sick. I love my mornings with Bri!!!

I'm really going to make a good effort to appreciate every day with this beautiful baby girl. I'm excited for her to grow out of some of this sickness and fussiness but I know I will miss these days. She couldn't be loved more!

No comments:

Post a Comment