Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Out of Town

Ahhhhh.... a nice peaceful, quiet room with a big comfy fluffy bed to stay in for two whole nights. The best thing this room offers is the fact that I don't have baby laundry to fold and organize, laundry of my own to do, cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens and baby bottles and it goes on and on and on. Here... I can just simply BE.

Now on the other hand I really am missing my peanut and Michael. I'll get to go right back to normal tomorrow but for tonight I get to sleep 8 hours with no baby monitor and I get to wake up and have a long hot shower.

The training I am here for is a training that I already went through 4 years ago. As I sat through my meetings all day I found myself being very reflective looking back at how much my life has changed in these 4 little years. Michael and I continued to date, eventually became engaged, planned a wedding, had a wedding, went on a honeymoon and a few weeks after... discovered we were pregnant with our now 5 month old angel. Throughout those years I completed my Master's Degree and then received Employee of the Year award for my agency and Michael has been promoted to General Manager of his store. We have lost some friends and family and gotten closer to others.

Ultimately I'm feeling blessed, grateful, happy and overwhelmed by how many good things have happened in these 4 years.

So tomorrow when I complete my day of training I will be able to focus on getting home to that baby girl I am so thankful to have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment