Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

22 Weeks!!!



5 MONTHS OLD!!!!


My poor baby girl after spending Wednesday at Children's she screamed for hours that evening. I was freaking out... did I pull a muscle in her neck doing her stretches... did I hurt her little brain... oh my goodness!!!! Well, went to work the next day thinking it would be better and after checking with Carrie, she let me know Brianna wasn't doing any better. I scheduled a doctor's appointment that evening and we found out she had an ear infection. Poor little baby! So between her teething, ear infection, and really disliking her PT stretches there has been a lot of LOUD crying in our house. She has been a trooper though!

I'm not sure how much I said in her 20 week post but she has discovered her feet. She loves to lay down and play with them. She has been rolling over some... the first time was at Children's Hospital and the nurses and physical therapists were asking us which milestones she has reached. I told them the only thing she isn't really doing is rolling over. The nurse put Bri on the table on her belly and what does my child do... she rolls over!! It was hilarious. Everyone cheered for her. My baby girl was waiting for an audience of people who would appreciate it :)

Michael is working a ton this week and I have to go out of town the end of this week. It will be madness but hopefully we will be able to enjoy the weekend a little more.

Til next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment