Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall TV 2013


So this time last year I was posting about my excitement for Fall TV.  

This time of year when the air is crisp, it gets darker earlier and all of the new fall shows have started has always been my favorite.  I've never been a PSL lover... but I am excited about Pumpkin Pie.  I'm excited to take some picture with Brianna at the garden center with some mums and pumpkins.  

I haven't had much time to catch many television shows but I have been enjoying the return of New Girl.  Before things really started improving with my Dad I enjoyed getting my mind off things with New Girl.  It is the only show that really truly makes me laugh out loud.  I love it.  

The only two other shows I have watched this fall are Nashville and Grey's.  I have been having trouble watching them though.  Seeing people on venilators and all of these medical issues that have been such a huge part of my life has left me not being able to watch some of the subject matter that never used to bother me.  

The other show I've been excited about is Parenthood.  I think last spring I began watching Parenthood on Netflix and fell in love.  I watched all four (I think) seasons pretty quickly.  And then found out it had been renewed for this fall and I was so excited about the season premiere the week before last.  However, now that I'm two episodes in, I realize I enjoyed the show much more while "binge watching".  So should I continue watching through the season or give up and binge watch when the season is over. 

Kimberly is very close to having me convinced I need to binge watch season 1 of Scandal.  I will have to keep you posted on that one.  

Decisions, decisions... 

To be quite honest, there has been a lot of family drama for me right now.  I'm anxious for some time with my girlfriends, more outings with Michael, Brianna and I or to dive into a new book series.  Until those other things happen, I'm trying to enjoy fall... and the new television that comes with it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love fall TV too! My biggest problem is that all of my shows this season seem to be on Thursday night! With no DVR I'm going to be using my Hulu Plus subscription a lot!!

    ReplyDelete