Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Babies

There has been a lot of talks about babies surrounding us lately.  Which I won't lie... it has been kind of nice since things have been so uncertain with my dad.  New life always has a way of making everything feel better.

I have several friends who have been trying to get pregnant... and some newly pregnant family members.  I asked Brianna the other night if she wanted a new baby cousin and she looked at me and very seriously said, "No thank you, I'd like a baby sister"  WHAT!?!  I couldn't believe it.  We have asked her questions like this before... trying to see if she thinking about having a sibling... and the answers are always so vague.

This time it was clear.  And i can't help but hope that someday we give her this wish.  That she has a sibling to experience life with.  A sibling to be there for her when Michael and I are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment