Loving Brianna

A husband, a toddler, and a full-time job... I'm just one girl trying to balance it all!

Monday, November 7, 2011

More Every Day

Brianna is now well into her eighth month of life and it is still hard to believe that I am lucky enough to be  her Mommy.  How did Michael and I create such a sweet, happy, beautiful little baby girl?  I really am amazed.  I have always thought that I loved little tiny newborn babies.  And I do.  But I really am in love with this baby phase that Brianna is in right now.  She is crawling all over the place.  She has two little teeth.  She babbles random things that sometimes resemble words.  She holds her little arms up every time I walk past her.  She shakes her head no but doesn't understand what it means.  All of these sweet little things are an absolute joy to watch her study, learn and imitate.

I still worry a lot about if I do certain things right or what I should be doing better but ultimately I'm learning that I need to just appreciate every day and make sure she feels loved.  Because she is.  And if is possible she is loved more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment